Radiant Floor Heating
Radiant floor heating is the option I chose for The Nostalgia Cottage. The picture above shows the heat films of the radiant flooring heating before the floor is installed over it. I love it because you cannot see it, it doesn’t take up any room and it comes with a thermostat. The manufacturer Dave uses and recommends is Warm Wave. Warm Waves generates heat through an electric current, creating natural far infrared heat rays that distribute heat safely and evenly. UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories) has tested Warm Waves extensively and the product is certified under Standard UL 1683.
Advantages of using Warm Wave
- The cost is 31-63% less to operate than traditional heating method
- Easily installed under any type of flooring
- It is ductless and maintenance free
- The infrared heating technology does not waste energy heating the air in the room, but directly heats the objects in the room, including you.
- With no moving parts, it provides a healthy atmosphere by not circulating dust or air pollutants.
- Warm Waves allows for lower -thermostat settings and ceiling height does not affect the heating performance. Heat rises so the lofts will be very cozy
- There is the option to have multiple thermostats to have the control of heating different rooms with different temperatures
- Warm Waves is manufactured under strict ISO quality controls and inspected quarterly by third parties.
- Human safety and comfort is their number one priority
509 345 2013
509 770 1694