Bring Your Tiny Home
One half acre for lease located one hour and fifteen minutes from Portland, Oregon. It is in in Columbia County, near Clatskanie.
Tiny Home Fantasy
Do you lie awake at night, dreaming of the simple life- a little piece of paradise where you can park your wheeled tiny home or RV and just spend your days outside, enjoying nature? Maybe you work from home and can really live anywhere. Have you always wanted to raise chickens, grow your own food or start a hobby farm? Or maybe you crave a family retreat, a place to let the children explore.
Features Of The Property
- One Half Acre And Is Located Within A Private 86 Acre Parcel ( Same Owner)
- The Tenant Is Surrounded By 7 Acres Of Pasture Used By The Owner For Hay
- Possibility Of Leasing More Acres For Pasture For Livestock
- Includes Very Large 3 Bay Shop With A Concrete Floor
- Storage Shed
- Rock Gravel Driveway With Gate
- Level RV Pad For RV Or Tiny Home On Wheels
- New Building That Houses The Well Pump
- 200 Amp Service ( Their Electrician Can Provide the Connection You Need) Shop On Same Meter
- New Septic System Permitted Through The County
- Space For A 400 Square Foot Garden ( There Is No Existing Garden)
Lease Agreement : Desiring A Long Term Tenant
- 2 Year Lease $695.00 A Month
- Application Process Will Require Background And Credit Check: $30 per adult.
- Minimum monthly income threshold $2085.00.
- First, Last, And Security Deposit of $700.00 Required : $ 2090.00
- Background And Credit Check Required: $30.00 Per Adult
- Insurance Will Be Required For Your Home And Possessions: Must Include 100,000 Liability
- Pets On Approval With An Agreement
- Tenant Responsible For Pumping Out Septic At The End Of The Lease
- The Owner Will Not Allow Any Federally Prohibited Use On The Property
- Tenant Is Asked To Recycle
- Water Included ( Owners Will Take Care Of Anything Regarding The Pump)
- Garbage And Recycling Pickup Included ( Pick Up Every Other Week)
- Tenant Will Need To Set Up Their Own Account For Electric Use In Home And Shop
There is not an existing set up for a washer and dryer. The faucet is a frost-free hose bib and the tenant can run their own plumbing from that connection.
Contact For More Details
When contacting the owner, she would like a picture of the tiny home or RV and please let her know about yourself.