Animal Lover Caretaker Wanted : March 2017
Animal Lover Caretaker Wanted 45 minutes from Bozeman, Montana. Wonderful opportunity for someone who LOVES animals and who is conscious about their care. They will consider a single person or a couple. You must have your own RV or a Tiny Home. A Tiny Home is preferred if you would like to stay through the winter.
- Six Hours Of Help Per Person Each Week
- Seeking A Retired Or Person That Works From Home
- You Must Use A Compost Toilet
- Drug Free
- No Smoking ( Sorry, Not Even Outside)
- Four Month Minimum Stay Though They Would Love Someone To Stay For 6 Months Or Permanent
- You Must Be On The Property When They Are Gone ( They Are Gone 2 Weeks Out Of The Month)
- Must LOVE, LOVE Animals
- Background Check
- Propane Is Your Expense
- Your RV OR Tiny Home Must Be Insured Including Liability
- MUST Have Four Wheel Drive
- Private Space Away From The Main House
- Owner Provides Electric Hookups
- Owner Pays For Your Electricity
- Owner Provides Water And Garbage Pickup
- All The Farm Raised Meat And Eggs You Can Eat From The Animals Raised There
- The Possibility Of Bringing Your Own Dog ( Case By Case)
The main duties are animal care. They have 8 dogs, both big and small. Women encouraged to apply especially those with gardening skills.
The ranch is located between Three Forks and Manhattan and is 2 hours from Yellowstone Park and West Yellowstone. There is fishing galore within 20 minutes as well as shopping and a gas station.
WOW! What A Great Opportunity
With the madness of trying to find a legal place to live, this is amazing especially if you are desiring to homestead and be away from it all. Your only expense, if you even use it, is propane.
The owners are really looking for someone that really wants to stay. Their first caretakers loved it so much, they bought a home in Montana. They really need someone ASAP, preferably in March.
Contact: Call 406-539-0895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
509 345 2013
509 770 1694