Tiny Portable Cedar Cabin Certification
- Certified and inspected by Pacific West Associates INC
- Nothing prefab, custom built to code
- Certified with a vin number after strict inspection
- Flexible design down to your specifications
- All units are built on a superior custom built steel trailer or on skids
- All Portable Cabins are built to the ANSI Standard A119.5.
- 2”X4” to 2″x6″ outer wall construction with R21 insulation, 7/16 OSB Shear, Vapor Barrier and Cedar Lap Siding.
- Roof and floor have R21 to R30 insulation depending on the model
- Interior option: Tongue and Groove
- Wired and plumbed as you wish
- Custom single or double door entry
- Single or double cabin
- Choice of no loft or 1 to 2 lofts
- With or without a porch
- Off Grid Option
- Choice of front or back hitch
- Bank Financing
- Affordable delivery
Heating choices: baseboard, wall mounted heat, radiant floor heating, propane fireplace, or wood or pellet stove installed to code which is vital for insurance purposes. Tip: Always check with your preferred insurance agent regarding their heating preferences.
For certification questions contact Chuck Ballard
503 970 1474 Chuck Ballard 816 716 6271 Alex Ontiveros