Custom Built Trailers: American Tiny House
Tiny Portable Cedar Cabins has partnered with Andrew Pleban, builder of American Tiny House, shells, trailers and custom trailers. Andrew’s location is Longview, Texas.
Because Building a Tiny House Starts with a Strong Foundation
ATH designs and builds Tiny House trailers that are lighter weight, stronger, and builder friendly for the do it yourself-er as well as the experienced Tiny House builder.
American Tiny House Trailers include:
- An aggressive Tiny House Trailer design that is structurally stronger, while also engineered to provide a way to construct your Tiny House much easier and faster.
- Pre drilled holes, makes bolting a breeze, when securing your framed walls to the Trailer.
- 1/4″ Tubular steel construction throughout.
- Access for water lines and drains to be installed in the floor cavity and not underneath where they can potentially freeze or be compromised by road debris.
- 16″, 14 ply tiers.
- Galvanized steel flashing installed to undercarriage of Trailer to provide a moisture barrier and rodent guard.
- Equipped with leveling jacks to support a level Trailer foundation.
- We engineered the location of the axles to insure a proper weight distribution in order to provide the ultimate in towing stability and smooth ride.
- Free build consultation with every trailer purchase. We would be excited to answer any questions or concerns that you may have pertaining to Tiny House Trailers, design and your future Tiny House Build.